This is your chance to be heard by casting a vote for ISC’s People’s Voice. The song with the most public votes will be the People’s Voice winner, which is in addition to and separate from the regular winners selected by International Songwriting Competition’s (ISC) judge panel. Voting ends on April 7. Winners will be announced along with all ISC winners by April/May 2021.
Here are the finalists in the International Songwriting Competition “Blues” category:
• “All My Dues Are Paid” (Frank Bey) by Rick Estrin, Christoffer Lund Andersen, Kathy Murray, Frank Bey
• “Are You Ready Now?” (The Jagat) by Davide Pace, Manuel La Malfa
• “Barefoot Among Scarecrows” (Daniel Eriksen)
• “Chain Breaker” (John Nemeth) by John Németh, Jaki Taylor, Matthew Wilson
• “Come And Get This Love” (Avey Grouws Band) by Jennifer Grouws, Chris Avey
• “Come and Take It” (John Nemeth)
• “Down To The River” (Zechariah Lloyd)
• “Godless Land” (The Lucky Losers) by Cathy Lemons, Kid Andersen
• “Scotch” Ft. Chelsea D.E. Johnson (Michael Wilford) by Michael Wilford, Joshua Litton, Colleen Lee Eccleston
• “Stand Up And Dance” (Missy Andersen) by Hattie Wilcox, Heine Andersen
• “Surrender”(Clarence Spady)
• “Tear Dust Blues” (Black Cadillac Kings) by Shane Thornton
• “Virginia” (Bad Mama’s Blues Band) by Emily Pastuf, Zak Masoud, Jeff Swidowski
• “Weep & Moan” (Vanessa Collier).